Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Where To Buy KitchenAid 18" TRASH COMPACTOR BAGS 15/ea White 4318938


Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought these 18" Kitchen Aid trash compactor bags 4 packs at a time, as the shipping cost was the same, whether I bought 1 or 4. These bags are hard to find for my older appliance. At the store near where I live, they don't always have them in stock, and they are a lot more money for each package of 15.

They hold up well, and I change them once a week on trash day. I have never had a problem with them, and this vendor shipped them quickly and well packaged.
Get more detail about KitchenAid 18" TRASH COMPACTOR BAGS 15/ea White 4318938.


!1!: Vrey Cheap Gold Wedding Ring for You. !1!: Shop For Mens Diamond Wedding Ring







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。