Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shop For Universal Trash Compactor Bags


Over All Rating Reviews :
I recently rented a condo that was equipped with an old GE Compactall trash compactor Model GCG950. I looked all over to find any information regarding what bags to purchase for this model -- including on the GE site. Since it is as old as it is, however, I was unable to find any information. After reading reviews on Amazon, I decided to try these bags. They do, indeed, fit the compactor and they are strong enough to hold 30+ lbs of compacted trash. I have had no trouble at all with tearing. I estimate that they will last me 9-10 months and, as such, believe them to be reasonably priced.
Get more detail about Universal Trash Compactor Bags.


!1!: Best Cheap Price Products and Free Shipping! !1!: Discount Mens Watches On Sale! !1!: The Best Low Price Bread Recipe & Bread Machine







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。