Monday, June 21, 2010

Purchase Kitchenaid KUCS03FT 15-in. Undercounter Trash Compactor : Stainless Steel


Over All Rating Reviews :
I could not live without our KitchenAid Architect Series compactor, not only is it nice to look at, it is very functional. The built-in air freshener is a MUST, no odors! It glides out nice & smooth and I love how easy it is to fully pull out and clean. We paid over $900 for ours and it was worth every penny! The solid pack function really compacts your trash down, we cannot believe how much rubish we can fit in just ONE compactor bag! Before remodeling the kitchen we were constantly taking out the kitchen trash so this little number has made my husband's life much easier too! I always had trash compactors before this house and I am sure glad I was able to fit one in this new kitchen. You can never go wrong with KitchenAid!
Get more detail about Kitchenaid KUCS03FT 15-in. Undercounter Trash Compactor : Stainless Steel.


!1#: Cheap Winter Coats Sale Off !: Catalog Slr Camera Reviews







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。