Monday, April 19, 2010

Purchase Graphic Packaging 12pk Km Compactor Bag


Over All Rating Reviews :
When I first installed my compactor, I bought bags at a local store that did not carry this type of bag. It was a horrible mess each time I took out the trash. I then remembered my grandma had a compactor and the bags she used were paper with a plastic lining. I searched Amazon.com and found these bags which were similar to what she used. I bought them and they perform perfectly (just don't put glass products in compactor).

If they quit making these bags, I will have no choice but to remove my compactor. These are the only bags to use in my opinion. A+++++
Get more detail about Graphic Packaging 12pk Km Compactor Bag.


!1! Promotion Engine Sensor







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。